CAC Qualified Instructors
- Member of the Core Technical Group of the Compressed Air Challenge which was responsible for writing the training materials.
- Founding member of the Compressed Air Efficiency Council created by industry consultants to promote more efficient use of compressed air in industry in cooperation with the Compressed Air Challenge program.
- Principal of iZ Systems and original founder of Air Management and Air Science Engineering; 20 years experience as a consultant in compressed air and gas system analysis; conducting complete audits on over 1,000 plant air systems in a variety of industries defining existing and proposed air demand and electrical power requirements. Audits include designing solutions to problem process applications and defining retrofit requirements to provide a return on investment based on the recommended modifications. The practical experience of implementing hundreds of the audited system recommendations has had a dramatic impact on his audit approach and recommendations.
- Developed and received patents on compressed air pressure/flow controller and compressed air system evaluation methods and technology.
- Written and published multiple articles on compressed air subjects in national industrial publications.
- General Manager of private compressed air distributorship for two years.
- Five years experience in industrial process equipment analysis; including chemical, pulp and paper, plastics, and environmental equipment.
- Frequent presenter of seminars for the Association of Facilities Engineers, US Department of Energy and others on compressed air topics at national and regional meetings including the Compressed Air Challenge. Training style tends to be low key, interactive approach with questions and problem solving exercises aimed at providing the attendee skills knowledge which can be applied immediately at their plant.
- Fundamentals of Compressed Air Systems
- Advanced Management of Compressed Air Systems
241 Shoreline Way
Macon, GA 31220