The Compressed Air Challenge is a voluntary collaboration of industrial users; manufacturers, distributors and their associations; consultants; state research and development agencies; energy efficiency organizations; and utilities. This group has one purpose in mind — helping you enjoy the benefits of improved performance of your compressed air system.
The mission of the CAC is to be the leading source of product-neutral compressed air system information and education, enabling end users to take a systems approach leading to improved efficiency and production and increased net profits.
The vision of the CAC is to maintain a financial viable organization capable of fulfilling its mission by effectively using fees from our sponsors and income from our products.
The CAC Board of Directors includes one representative from each of the sponsor organizations and an end-user representative.
2016 Board of Directors
- Airleader, Jan Hoetzel
- BC Hydro, Steve Quon
- Compressed Air & Gas Institute,
- Efficiency Vermont, Matt Dooley
- End-user Representative, Joe
- Eversource, Robert
- Independent Compressor Partners,
Inc., Steve Briscoe
- Iowa Energy Center, Bill Haman
- Manitoba Hydro, Rob Armstrong
- National Grid USA, Ram Kondapi
- Northwest Energy Efficiency
- NYSERDA, Wendy MacPherson
- Pacific Gas & Electric, Siva Sethuraman
- Sullair, LLC, Stefan Brosick
- Tennessee Valley Authority,
- U.S. Department of Energy, Sandy Glatt