NEW SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2020!
The Compressed Air Challenge is excited to announce NEW SPONSOR LEVELS for 2020. Interested partners will now have the opportunity to join the CAC as either a Platinum, Gold or Silver Sponsor. See below for an overview of benefits and contact the CAC today for an application to join!
Representation on Advisory Committees
Recognition as a sponsor and brand affiliation with an internationally known energy efficiency organization
Use of the CAC Sponsor level logo on the sponsor's publications, business cards, or websites
Eligible for a seat on the Board of Directors (20 max)
Two (2) days of Instructor Fees ($2,500 value)
20% Discount on training materials
Homepage static logo
One (1) day of Instructor Fees ($1,250 value)
15% Discount on training materials
Homepage scrolling logo
10% Discount on training materials
Logo listed on sponsor’s page
- Act as primary host of a minimum of one CAC training every year
- Conduct outreach to constituents or customers to expand the recognition of the CAC
- Participate in CAC's annual board meeting in person (fall/winter)
- Provide a representative to work (e.g., review documents) on or provide financial contribution to support development of at least one approved CAC project
- The applicant agrees to provide annual fee as described above and agrees to abide by the policies as stated in Guidelines for Use of Name, Logo and Other Identifying Materials
If you are interested in becoming a CAC Sponsor, please contact the CAC Executive Director, Tracey Kohler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.