Earn recognition as a qualified specialist in the use of AIRMaster+ software by attending a qualification workshop. DOE and the Compressed Air Challenge® (CAC) offer a 3½-day training program for compressed air system specialists. This class includes classroom instruction, a practical exam testing hands-on measurement, and a written exam.
To become a Qualified AIRMaster+ Specialist, participants must have previously completed the CAC's Advanced Management of Compressed Air Systems course as a prerequisite to the AIRMaster+ training. During the course, participants will learn:
· How to use the AIRMaster+ software
· How to accurately acquire input data for AIRMaster+
· How to use AIRMaster+ to evaluate compressed air systems and develop a measurement plan
· How to make measurements for hourly trends of typical daily data vs. making dynamic measurements to characterize system events, pressure and flow profiles
· How to create AIRMaster+ compressor-operating scenarios, accounting for the effect of system dynamics, pressure profiles, characteristics of flow vs. pressure, and compressor control operation.
· How to use the LogTool Software
Registration Fee: Contact Jon Sanders for more information.